MISSION 5 – Cyborg's Uprising
1. Protect your ARK from capturing it by cyborgs-killers.
2. Create the defensive line around ARK.
TIPS: Build defensive towers.
Use electromagnetic shield for a temporary blocking the passes.
THIS IS A REAL BETRAYAL! Some cyber-guardians in the sector went out of control and destroyed our dreadnought! It is possible that someone deliberately reprogrammed them to break our military operations. However, the admiral cannot not give an order to start the orbital bombardment of the sector until we evacuate the last ARK with the service staff from here. To refuel the ARK will take another, at least, about 10 minutes for the staff. During this time, cyborgs may try to grab it, which undoubtedly would strengthen their forces and would endanger our victory in the war with the aliens. We can’t having it in no way! Your combat avatar has secretly landed in the area of the west citadel. According to our reconnaissance reports, the first cyborgs-killers may appear here in a few minutes. At this point, you need to build a first line of defense and keep your positions. Prove that you are still loyal to the Republic, but remember – the Republic never forgives anybody for treachery!
- WARNING: COMBAT ALERT! Some cyber-guards in the sector went out of control and destroyed our Dreadnought!
- However, we cannot bomb their positions until we evacuate the last ARK with the service staff from here.
- The enemies will attack in waves with a short break, on several fronts simultaneously.
MAIN GOAL: PROTECT YOUR ARK FOR 10 MINUTES WHILE IT IS BEING PREPARED FOR EVACUATION.
- TIP: Build defensive towers to block the enemy's offensive ways.
- TIP: Use the electromagnetic shield for a temporary containment of the enemy’s troops.
Combat avatar: Archangel – cyborg commando
Gameplay type: Survival
Starting state: Grounded ARK
Logistic & supply: Some units and buildings
Weather: Night rain