MISSION 6 – Fire in Jungle
1. Build Drilling Platforms and extract 20,000 tons of resources.
2. Built Towers near each Drilling Platform to protect from diversions.
3. Make diversions on the enemy territory.
TIPS: Use the turbo-acceleration and the cluster rockets system.
Good morning, Commander! The attack of the machines which went out of control was stopped by orbital bombardments, but our defensive bastion was critically damaged. Now, you assignment is to collect at least 20,000 tons of resources to rebuild our defensive capacity. You have to perform this assignment until the alien ships appear on the horizon. In the jungle, a few units of the rebelling cyborgs are found. Beware of the enemy raids. The Admiral will be waiting for your resource extraction progress reports. Don’t fail us, Commander!
- Good morning, Commander! After the rebellion of the cyborgs our defensive bastion was critically damaged. Our army is in urgent need of resources to restore its fighting capacity.
- MAIN GOAL: EXTRACT 20,000 TONS OF RESOURCES FROM OLD COLONIAL MINES.
- TIP: Build more Drilling Platforms that would collect the right amount of resources quickly.
- TIP: Build Defense Towers near each Drilling Platform to protect it from the enemy raids.
- TIP: Use the turbo-acceleration mode to quickly overcome the distance between your Drilling Platforms.
Combat avatar: Raider – armored amphibious personnel carrier
Gameplay type: Resource rush
Starting state: Strong point
Logistic & supply: Everything
Weather: Foggy morning